Assessment 1: Online discussion thread (25%)
Students are required to complete ALL components of the assessment.
Due Date: Weeks 1 – 10
• Word count: 150 words per contribution (5 x 150-word contributions)
Questions to be communicated
Your discussion should refer relate to weeks content and your understanding of each reading and lecture within the weekly discussion thread. Adherence to the course formatting guidelines is essential (e.g. spacing, font, word count).
• A minimum of 5 scholarly journal articles are required. Do NOT utilise sources such as www.tutor2u.com and other such web materials as these in no way constitute academic references for the purpose of your assignments. If you rely on such sources for theoretical support, you will be deemed NOT to have met the requirements of the assessment.
• Students are to use APA 7 report format (with subheadings) and referencing, both in-text and reference list, and include excerpts from at least 5 (scholarly) journals and the unit textbook.
1st assessment: online discussion (25 percent )
Students must finish the entire assessment.
Weeks 1 – 10
• Word count: 150 words (5 x 150-word contributions)
Questions to ask
Your conversation should connect to the week’s topic and your knowledge of each reading and lecture. The course formatting guidelines must be followed (e.g. spacing, font, word count).
• 5 scholarly journal articles minimum. Do not use websites like www.tutor2u.com or other similar websites as academic references for your assignments. If you rely on such sources for theoretical assistance, you are not meeting the assessment’s requirements.
• Students must utilize APA 7 report format (with subheadings) and cite at least 5 (scholarly) publications and the unit textbook.
The post Assessment 1: Online discussion thread appeared first on Research Quora.