Week 6 Course Project: Presentation Script
Due Sunday by 11:59pm Points 75 Submitting a file upload
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
Minimum of 8 scholarly resources (These are from the Week 5 Annotated Bibliography. Conduct additional research as needed.)
You will work on a research project for the duration of this course that you will deliver as a presentation. Here is a brief breakdown of the project so that you can plan your time in the course:
The next step in the course project is to develop a script that you will use to record the narration for your presentation. Include headings for the slide number. Your final presentation should have 5-8 slides (not including title slide, conclusion slide, or references slide). Here are a few tips:
Address all requirements for the content.
Balance the amount of content for each slide. If there is too much content on one slide, try to break it up into two slides or consider where you can be more concise with your wording.
Include citations where needed (e.g., quoted material and paraphrased/summarized ideas from a source that are not common knowledge). Note: When you get to the recording phase – you will need to read your in-text citations aloud, but you do not need to read your references slide.
Practice reading their script now so that you will be ready to record by Week 8. You may use PowerPoint or another method (mp4 file) approved by your instructor.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
Length: minimum of 3 pages (not including title page or references page)
12-point Times New Roman font
References page (minimum of 8 scholarly sources)
- reflection paper on Organizational Behavior concepts
- presentation script
- Mental health nursing
- Assessing what weve discussed today about patient prioritization, please locate one scholarly, peer-reviewed research article published no sooner than 2011 that discusses patient prioritization in nursing. You may locate this article on any database you choose, but it must meet these criteria.
- How will each factor influence the rate of adoption of electric automobiles?
- Race, ethnicity and language
- Nutrition and Hashimoto’s Disease
- Morality and Social Responsibility
- Women and Power in the Plays of Hroswitha of Gandersheim
- Final Reflection & Overview