The research paper needs to be improved with the following comments addressed:
1. Add paragraphs in the Executive Summary summarizing changes to civil engineering practice, laws and regulations that arose from the crash and provide an executive summary that concisely summarizes and accurately reflects the report.
2. State the purpose of the report clearly.
3. Effectively paraphrase and thoughtfully evaluate all important related previous studies or investigations.
4. Create figures and tables that are clear and captioned with a descriptive title because there are no figures and tables. Include at least two figures and tables that help present the information in your report.
5. Refer to each figure or table by number and to specific, relevant features of each figure or table; clearly explain the contents of each figure or table.
6. Makes claims of appropriate strength and provides adequate support for claims such as examples, data, references to figures and tables or other evidence.
7. Thoughtfully discuss findings and their implications; relate findings to the purpose of the study.
8. Effectively summarize the report without using identical language as the executive summary, thoughtfully comment on next steps, and ends with a main takeaway. Focus on conclusions on changes to civil engineering practice, laws and regulations since the crash.
9. The report should achieve or nearly achieve its purpose. The report should describe the accident and does clearly explain any changes to civil engineering practice, laws or regulations following the accident. Make these changes the focus of your report.
10. Provide logical flow of information within paragraphs and between paragraphs; maintains the focus of each section.
11.Organization should be improved by using subheadings within each section. Connection between adjacent paragraphs should be unclear.
12. Provide in-text citation and reference in IEEE format for all information that is not common knowledge.
13. Follow IEEE format for references and only include references that contain information used in the report. Most information in the report should be cited.
14. Use ambiguous or overly general language, necessary words and appropriate precision.
15. Title should mention the actual civil engineering failure.
16. Please use correct sentence structure and punctuation.
Here is the link for the research paper:
I attached the research report that needs to be completely changed, revised, rewritten in accordance with the comments addressed above.
Thank you in advance.
- In your opinion, is Isaac Newton a Renaissance figure or a modern figure?
- Write an academic paper that showcases your newfound perspective on world religions and new religions.
- What has been your best experience with training at your past or current employer?
- Describe and explain which type of role play you would be most likely to utilize.
- Discuss social media and its effect and you have to make it more personal.
- Describe the accident and does clearly explain any changes to civil engineering practice, laws or regulations following the accident.
- Write a brief description of the result of your WORK ENVIRONMENT ASSESSMENT.
- What mediums, messages, and techniques did the campaign employ, and how did these make it effective?
- Identify a topic of interest to you and relevant to the class, American History 1492- 1877.
- Write a Current Affairs Worldview Essay that demonstrates the contemporary application as to how and in what ways a particular religion is impacting a society’s economy and marketplace today.