The File uploaded is the original teaching plan that should be used to direct this paper. The topic is Suicide Prevention. The RN to BSN program at Grand Canyon University meets the requirements for clinical competencies. These experiences come in the form of direct and indirect care experiences in which licensed nursing students engage in learning within the context of their hospital organization, specific care discipline, and local communities.
Note: This is an individual assignment. In 1,500-2,000 words, describe the teaching experience and discuss your observations. The written portion of this assignment should include:
Summary of teaching plan:
Epidemiological rationale for topic
Evaluation of teaching experience
Community response to teaching
Areas of strengths and areas of improvement
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
- Community Teaching Plan: Teaching Experience Paper-Suicide Prevention
- The pandemic has drastically changed our lives. As students, the last year you personally had a full traditional school year was in 3rd grade. Given your experiences both in “traditional” and “alternate” learning environments, how would you have envisioned your ‘dream’ classroom? What overall changes would you have made to ensure that the transition from traditional to alternative learning was seamless, productive, and beneficial for students?
- Why do ethics vary from person to person?
- Analyze a terrorist organization using the Social Identity Theory to put yourself in their shoes to identify, explain, and provide examples of the analytical cultural markers (honor/shame, challenge/r
- E-cigarette advertising impact on young adults
- As young adults enter the work force, what skills will they need to be successful? Write an essay that identifies and explains these necessary 21st- century skills.
- Briefly explain the diff. between psychological criminology and sociological criminology. How do these differ from a psychiatric approach to the study of criminal behavior?
- Suicide Prevention
- Do you think human resource management would have become more important even if laws such as the 1964 Civil Rights Act had never been passed?
- What are the four questions a good a good planning system must answer?