Q1) Marx insists we cant understand society through the study of ideas. Describe what he focuses on instead.
Q2) Describe wage-labor for Marx.
Q3) Describe alienation for Marx.
Q4) Describe what Marx means when he states: The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggle.
Please review all course lectures, CTS textbook, and Du Bois readings in order to successfully craft your essay. Do not use sources other than the 3 listed above.
Pay attention to the assignment prompt for instructions as to how you may successfully fulfill the requirements.
Address the following prompts. Define and describe the key terms of each prompt and give an example to illustrate their usefulness and significance for our theorist.
Craig Calhoun, Joseph Gerteis, James Moody, Steven Pfaff, and Indermohan Virk, eds. Classical Sociological Theory. Third Edition. New York: Wiley Blackwell, 2012. (Hereafter CTS).
Do not add the questions to your response. Simply list Q1-4 and provide your response.
Each answer should be half a page length, single-spaced, 12 point font Times New Roman font with standard margins
Provide in-text citation for quotes: Author Year: Page (Marx 1844:389).
Edit, edit, edit. Make it concise and clear. You should work with a draft.
- Compare and contrast the painter and Edward in 2BRO2B.
- Is there a difference among such genres as comedies, dramas, police procedurals, children’s shows, cartoons, and reality shows, in how marginalized people are portrayed?
- What products or services does the organization offer?
- Describe what Marx means when he states: The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggle.
- What is most significant from the reading is that while the various factors play roles, no single one is entirely deterministic.
- Discuss the relationship between gender and your selected topic.
- Describe what is meant by the terms environmental racism and environmental justice?
- Write a memo as the sales director of a company to both in-house sales department employees and the sales representatives.
- What is source credibility and does source credibility affect attitude change?
- Write an essay on “Why do people have a tendency to remember unusual ads more effectively than ads that are less interesting?