Incorporate related, scholarly materials (minimum of 5 sources) into your analysis. You will select a topic that interests you and provide a critical analysis of the topic and it’s relevance in contemporary society.
As you complete the research paper, assess your assignment. It should include:
1. A description of your topic and its relevance to the course
2. The background of your topic
3. The connection to course materials and related theories.
4. Critical analysis
a. Provide in-depth analysis of the topic (for example, analyzing factors that contribute to the wage gap)
b. Discuss the relationship between gender and your selected topic
c. Provide a conclusion with summary of findings
Instructions for assignment:
Paper should be 5+ pages in length, not including the title page & references
Follow APA-formatting guidelines
Include a References page.
Include section headings where needed
Review assignment before submitting for spelling, sentence structure, writing, and grammatical errors.
Paper should be written in your own words (include proper APA-formatted citations for any referenced materials).
Submissions should be typed, double-spaced, 1″ margins, times new roman 12 pt font, and saved as .doc, .docx, .pdf.
Use APA format for citations and references
View the grading rubric so you understand how you will be assessed on this Assignment.
Disclaimer- Originality of attachments will be verified by Turnitin. Both you and your instructor will receive the results.
This course has “Resubmission” status enabled to help you if you realized you submitted an incorrect or blank file, or if you need to submit multiple documents as part of your Assignment. Resubmission of an Assignment after it is graded, to attempt a better grade, is not permitted.
- Compare and contrast the painter and Edward in 2BRO2B.
- Is there a difference among such genres as comedies, dramas, police procedurals, children’s shows, cartoons, and reality shows, in how marginalized people are portrayed?
- What products or services does the organization offer?
- Describe what Marx means when he states: The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggle.
- What is most significant from the reading is that while the various factors play roles, no single one is entirely deterministic.
- Discuss the relationship between gender and your selected topic.
- Describe what is meant by the terms environmental racism and environmental justice?
- Write a memo as the sales director of a company to both in-house sales department employees and the sales representatives.
- What is source credibility and does source credibility affect attitude change?
- Write an essay on “Why do people have a tendency to remember unusual ads more effectively than ads that are less interesting?