Write a memo as the sales director of a company to both in-house sales department employees and the sales representatives. Announce and describe a new dress code policy and diplomatically explain why the policy is more strict for the sales reps. Remember to keep the tone informal but professional, to format the memo properly, and to provide adequate information regarding the new dress code.
Pay attention to the standard parts of a memo.
Use whatever word-processing program you have to write your memo, but save the file as a docx or Rich Text Format (.rtf).
- Compare and contrast the painter and Edward in 2BRO2B.
- Is there a difference among such genres as comedies, dramas, police procedurals, children’s shows, cartoons, and reality shows, in how marginalized people are portrayed?
- What products or services does the organization offer?
- Describe what Marx means when he states: The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggle.
- What is most significant from the reading is that while the various factors play roles, no single one is entirely deterministic.
- Discuss the relationship between gender and your selected topic.
- Describe what is meant by the terms environmental racism and environmental justice?
- Write a memo as the sales director of a company to both in-house sales department employees and the sales representatives.
- What is source credibility and does source credibility affect attitude change?
- Write an essay on “Why do people have a tendency to remember unusual ads more effectively than ads that are less interesting?