You have been asked to make a presentation to your Unit Chair on this topic.
You must answer this question by writing a 1000 word script (give or take 10% so 900-1100 words), referring to at least four academic sources from our week 1-6 readings (particularly weeks 5-6 on the theory of lived religion and the Gen Z study) and at least two additional academic sources, so at least six academic sources in total. You must also cite these sources accurately using the Harvard referencing system. You should also include some images and graphs.
Useful instructions on how to quote, paraphrase and cite material accurately can be found in the Deakin online study guides on essay writing, academic skills and referencing.
This short presentation will assist you to not only better understand key sociology of religion concepts but to refine your academic writing and referencing, so that you can hopefully obtain higher marks in final assignment.
This essay is to be submitted on this Cloud site in Week 8, on Friday 14th January 2022.
Go to Assessments, Assignments, Assessment Task 2 to upload your assignment.
If you require an extension please contact Enqi ahead of the due date as late submissions will be penalised – see Rights and Responsibilities for more details on extensions, special consideration and late penalties. Go to Resources, Unit Guide and Information, Rights and Responsibilities – Arts and Education.
- Explain in general how stocks, bonds, funds, futures, debts, and other investment instruments are traded in financial markets.
- Young Australians are indifferent when it comes to religion and spirituality, as it’s not really relevant to their lives. Discuss.
- Psychology of Addiction
- Neuroscience: Synopsis on “MEGF10 and MEGF11 mediate homotypic interactions required for mosaic spacing of retinal neurons”
- Researchers Propose Automating the Naming of Novel Microbes
- scientific blog in a format of a short article
- Go to a store that sells clothes. Examine a sample of the clothes they sell, and take notes on where they are produced. Summarize the countries of origin of the store’s clothes, and learn something about one of the countries where your clothes are from, including the economic activity, median wages, and other issues related to social and economic stratification. Write what you’ve learned in two double spaced pages.
- The six basic principles of the US Constitution include: Popular Sovereignty, Limited Government, Separation of Powers, Checks and Balances, Judicial Review and Federalism. Identify and explain one basic principle of the United States Constitution. Describe one specific example in United States history when this principle met the needs of American society.
- Explain any hypocrisy that was detected in Act 1
- Identify potential ethical/moral issues that could arise from implementing this new policy. Based on the conclusions you reach after taking all of this into account, share your opinion on whether the policy is considered an ethical one, based on its potential ramifications.