Clinical: Journal Reflection Instructions
You will create 7 entries for your Reflective Journal about a patient encounter. In the 7th entry, you will review the previous 6 entries and evaluate your progress in reflective practice over the course of the term. Each journal should be a minimum of 250 words.
The purpose of this reflective journal is self-reflection regarding the role in the process of self-reflection as a PMHNP provider. Through reflective practice, the student will evaluate their own emotional health and recognize ones own feelings as well as ones ability to monitor and manage those feelings. The point of the exercise is to learn yourself, your triggers, the types of cases you end up getting overly involved with, and those youd rather refer to someone else. The idea is to be able to personally reflect on your behaviors/thoughts/decisions and how those impact you in the role of PMHNP.
Address the following items:
Describe your past experience in mental health or with someone with mental illness.
What are the reasons you have chosen to work with this population?
Discuss any concerns you have regarding this specific clinical course and population Pediatric/Adolescent.
Identify personal and academic/professional goals for the clinical course and population Pediatric/Adolescent.
- Linux Administration
- How has your nursing education reinforced the limited view of health care? Can you suggest some new escape fires?
- CLINICAL JOURNAL REFLECTION
- What is meant by the AMDR, and what is this range for carbohydrates?
- Cause-and-Effect Research Project, Rough Draft & Annotated Bibliography
- Special Traffic Management Programs and Security
- Consider a case of bubonic plague in the Emergency Room of a New York City hospital. Why would this be a red flag event for public health officials?
- Write a 1 page reflection paper from a reading assignment regarding Business Ethics that you have previous completed.
- Interview summary
- TDA Writing Response