Step 2: Follow the instructions below to conduct the ANOVA in Microsoft Excel. The data you will use is in the following table:
Subject Group 1 Group 2 Group 3
1 12 14 18
2 14 12 18
3 14 14 18
4 14 14 17
5 12 16 20
6 18 18 16
7 12 18 12
8 13 16 14
9 19 18 12
10 12 16 12
For reference: Group1 = Narcotics Investigators, Group 2 = Traffic Enforcement Officers, Group 3 = SWAT Officers; 12 = high school/GED, 14 = Associate’s, 16 = Bachelor’s, 18 = Master’s, and 20 = Doctorate
Steps for analysis in Excel:
Cut and paste the data from the table above into Microsoft Excel.
Click the Data tab and then the Data Analysis button to open the statistical analysis dialogue box.
Choose “ANOVA: Single Factor” as the type of analysis.
Click into the input range box, and then highlight all of the data (to include the headers) in the Group 1, Group 2, and Group 3 columns.
Click the Labels in First Row box to ensure Excel does not try to analyze the column headers as data.
Click the New Worksheet Ply button so that Excel spits the data output into a new worksheet.
Click “OK” to run the analysis.
Step 2: Answer the following questions using the analysis results that you generated:
What is the average years of education for Group 1 (Narcotics Investigators)?
What is the Average years of education for Group 3 (SWAT Officers)?
What is the p-value for your ANOVA model? Is the p-value greater than or less than 0.05?
Do you reject or accept the null hypothesis that states, There is no difference between the groups in years of education.
Why did you reject or accept the null hypothesis?
Which group, on average, has the most years of education?
- Discuss The Use of Clinical Systems to Improve Outcomes and Efficiencies in newly diagnosed stroke.
- Explain their etymologies (what the word means, from what language does it derive from, etc) and compare and contrast to the word haole.
- Write a response to the pdf provided attached Jagged Worldviews Colliding and follow the assignment outline.
- What steps forward would you recommend to address the concerns of liberals and conservatives alike on the issues of Black Lives Matter and the identity of the United States as a multi-racial, multi-ethnic and multi-faith nation.
- Do you reject or accept the null hypothesis that states, There is no difference between the groups in years of education.
- Write a reflection on the attached document.
- Explain the role the project manager played in managing the projects success or failure.
- Critically compare past and present forms of terrorism in order to identify and evaluate areas of similarity and difference between them.
- What factors contribute to gun-related violence in school settings?
- Explain how Japanese governments can allocate their money in digital technology to support their communities during COVID 19?