While the implementation plan prepares students to apply their research to the problem or issue they have identified for their capstone project change proposal, the literature review enables students to map out and move into the active planning and development stages of the project.
A literature review analyzes how current research supports the PICOT, as well as identifies what is known and what is not known in the evidence. Students will use the information from the earlier PICOT Question Paper and Literature Evaluation Table assignments to develop a 750-1,000 word review that includes the following sections:
A comparison of research questions
A comparison of sample populations
A comparison of the limitations of the study
A conclusion section, incorporating recommendations for further research
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the LopesWrite Technical Support articles for assistance
- How did African-American culture evolve in the slave community, and what form did resistance to captivity take?
- What motives led Americans to move about so frequently, and how did that mobility affect cities?
- Comparing the law of Edidence of France and the United States
- How do the different theoretical approaches to strategy in this week’s readings relate to and enlighten us about the likely interconnections between grand strategy (policy), intelligence, and war?
- Spanish-American War
- This research study seeks to establish the impact that they delay in resolving criminal cases has on the overall functioning of the criminal justice system
- Fictional story
- nursing burnout education and assessment change proposal
- Capstone project: Write a 1 page reflection paper about (Capacity to Lead) that you have previous completed. My individual project was about a topic on Monitoring of Employees Computer Activities and the impacts on employee and business:
- Create a coherent argument about your topic including an explanation of the impact of the topic on the instruction of English Learners.