. Dickinson and Whitman are two important poets from the antebellum period. They are very different, both in terms of form (what their poetry looks like on the page) and content. Compare and contrast their styles, using poems from the assigned readings. What messages are they trying to convey in their poetry? Are they successful? Of the two poets, which one do you prefer and why? Remember to provide quotations from their poetry, with APA citations and references.250 words
2. What do you think 19th century and early 20th century writers like Kate Chopin or Mina Loy would say to mid- or late-20th century writers like Audre Lorde or Lucille Clifton? What do you think they would agree about, and/or what do you think they would disagree about? Be sure to provide quotations from their work in order to support your points, and be sure to cite and reference them in APA format. 250words
- What strengths/advantages do you bring to the negotiation?
- Write a paper on the domino effect caused by Brexit.
- What do you think 19th century and early 20th century writers like Kate Chopin or Mina Loy would say to mid- or late-20th century writers like Audre Lorde or Lucille Clifton?
- Explain specifically how those characters push against boundaries imposed by society.
- Describe which skills are most effective for business professionals to use in negotiations.
- Write about and analyze the biggest cyber security threats in the world today.
- What is your viewpoint on negligence, specifically in regard to claims against contractors, and how does the duty of reasonable care affect construction projects?
- What is the best type of evidence to answer that question (e.g., RCT, cohort study, qualitative study, etc.)?
- Discuss how an international bird conservation organization that is considering purchase of one of four parcels of land in the Central American country of Belize.
- Discuss a history of an abdominal problem one that you have experienced and perform an assessment of the gastrointestinal system.