Given the regularity of Race Relations in the United States resulting in acts of violence against people on the basis of their identity and further given the protective nature of either side of the debate in defending its position as “non-racist,” we are clearly continuing to fail in our efforts to create a more perfect society where all are equal regardless of race or identity. Place yourself in the shoes of a policy analyst and draw upon your knowledge from all relevant units of the course. There is clearly a need to revisit the meaning of American Identity or re-create American society to embrace in practice the ideal of equality of all regardless of race or ethnicity. What steps forward would you recommend to address the concerns of liberals and conservatives alike on the issues of Black Lives Matter and the identity of the United States as a multi-racial, multi-ethnic and multi-faith nation. As part of this process and in consideration of our lectures and readings on Public Policy, Museum Politics, Cultural Performance, and Historical Revision/Creation, does the removal of confederate and other racially charged statues and monuments contribute positively or negatively to this process? Lastly, wrap up your response with a return to the Imagined Community and our concept of Us vs. Them. What lessons can we learn from these two concepts about the challenges ahead for the United States as it seeks to resolve this matter?
watch this video as well
Start – 1:38:56
3:40:00 – end.
- Discuss The Use of Clinical Systems to Improve Outcomes and Efficiencies in newly diagnosed stroke.
- Explain their etymologies (what the word means, from what language does it derive from, etc) and compare and contrast to the word haole.
- Write a response to the pdf provided attached Jagged Worldviews Colliding and follow the assignment outline.
- What steps forward would you recommend to address the concerns of liberals and conservatives alike on the issues of Black Lives Matter and the identity of the United States as a multi-racial, multi-ethnic and multi-faith nation.
- Do you reject or accept the null hypothesis that states, There is no difference between the groups in years of education.
- Write a reflection on the attached document.
- Explain the role the project manager played in managing the projects success or failure.
- Critically compare past and present forms of terrorism in order to identify and evaluate areas of similarity and difference between them.
- What factors contribute to gun-related violence in school settings?
- Explain how Japanese governments can allocate their money in digital technology to support their communities during COVID 19?