In this assignment, you will apply what you have learned and practiced in this course regarding communication, powerful conversations, active listening, body language, and personal interactions, to reinterpret a challenging conversation and restate how you may have made that conversation more meaningful.
Consider a recent challenging conversation you had with an employee, peer, supervisor, manager, customer, or vendor. This conversation may have occurred during a meeting, a training session, a coaching situation, with a disgruntled employee, with an unhappy customer, during a performance conversation, or in any other business situation.
1. Discuss your challenging conversation:
-Describe the situation: what was going on, what was the reason for the conversation, who was involved
-Describe the purpose or intended outcome of the conversation
-Describe the actual outcome of the conversation. What happened as a result of the conversation?
2. To get a more positive outcome, reconstruct the dialogue using the four steps of the following template: Restructuring a Challenging Conversation
- Explain what you think the main ethical problem or dilemma is.
- Explain the relationship between training and individual development; and between training and organizational development?
- Explain why the World War I Era is closely connected to innovations in the arts?
- Write a short research paper on Ethical issues in brain and genetic research.
- What is your most meaningful achievement to date and how does it relate to your future goals.
- Write the Pros and Cons about the camping Law for the homeless population.
- Describe the situation: what was going on, what was the reason for the conversation, who was involved.
- What challenges have kept them from solving this problem already?
- Discuss the key element(s) that combine to create an educated person.
- Explain why the president have legal authority for operation Geronimo.