Leaders are responsible for setting goals for the teams they lead; goals that align with the organization’s overall strategy. They are also responsible for ensuring that their teams function smoothly, operate collaboratively, solve problems efficiently, make effective decisions, and achieve objectives. Teams that perform well in these areas fit the definition of high-performing teams.
Review course content, conduct outside research on the attributes of high-performing teams, and reflect on your personal experience participating in or leading a team at Walmart. Include answers to the following in your reflection:
-Think of an effective team member and describe their key characteristics. How do these positively impact the team?
-Think of an underperforming team member and describe their key characteristics. How do these negatively impact the team?
-How could a team leader address overall team effectiveness to ensure the team reaches its goals?
-How do managers ensure their teams stay on track to meet both short- and long-term corporate goals?
- Response to the Automation of sight
- Explain how the objectives you have identified and the goals you have set align with the company strategy stated in the case study
- Review course content, conduct outside research on the attributes of high-performing teams, and reflect on your personal experience participating in or leading a team at Walmart.
- One of the critical aspects of being a leader is understanding your workforce. What are key learnings that you would exhibit or implement in a leadership role to ensure that employees are aware of your leadership expectations?
- How can you leverage these skills into additional career opportunities?
- Select a leadership quote that represents your strength as related to your PowerSkills PRO results. Explain why it resonates with you.
- In short, please briefly summarize the article (about a paragraph or so) then write the rest of the page focused on analyzing the research, how it was conducted, their choice to conduct ethnographic research, why is the research important, how can it be possibly helpful to the world. you do not need to cite or use any writing format.
- Identify and describe three specific ways our current understanding of a human being can be called into question, complicated, or changed by technological advances. Be sure to refer to information in the Required Learning Materials for all of your answer.
- What kinds of non-digital technology do you frequently use, or have you frequently used throughout your life?