This assignment will incorporate a common practical tool in helping clinicians begin to ethically analyze a case. Organizing the data in this way will help you apply the four principles and four boxes approach.
Based on the “Case Study: Healing and Autonomy” (file attached) and other required topic Resources, you will complete the “Applying the Four Principles: Case Study” document (file attached) that includes the following:
Part 1: Chart
This chart will formalize the four principles and four boxes approach and the four-boxes approach by organizing the data from the case study according to the relevant principles of biomedical ethics: autonomy, beneficence, nonmaleficence, and justice.
Part 2: Evaluation
This part includes questions, to be answered in a total of 500 words, that describe how principalism would be applied according to the Christian worldview.
Remember to support your responses with the topic Resources.
- Music is a medium that has shaped the ages. As noted throughout your texts, social movements have existed and evolved through many methods and vehicles. Music is one of those vehicles and music represents more than entertainment. It has spoken for generations and exemplified belief systems.
- Evaluating Advertisements
- In 250-300 words, explain the Christian perspective of the nature of spirituality and ethics in contrast to the perspective of postmodern relativism within health care.
- Holistic Patient Teaching Project
- How would you justify the need to do qualitative research based on its merits for understanding the phenomenon? Explain.
- Projectile Motion
- alcohol and cannabis
- Christian world view/Case study End of life Decisions
- Based on the “Case Study: Healing and Autonomy” (file attached) and other required topic Resources, you will complete the “Applying the Four Principles: Case Study” document (file attached) that includes the following: