Write an essay that answers the following questions:
Describe the primary changes in the security industry post the 9/11 terrorist attacks. In addition, compare and contrast security in the United States; pre-9/11 and post 9/11.
Describe in detail the purpose and reasoning for prioritization of assets and risks. Commence your response by defining the purpose of risk management, then develop the overall concept of risk management.
Your paper must be at a minimum of 2-3 pages per question for a total of 4-6 pages (the Title and Reference pages do not count towards the minimum limit).
Scholarly and credible references should be used. A good rule of thumb is at least 2 scholarly sources per page of content.
Type in Times New Roman, 12 point and double space.
Students will follow the current APA Style as the sole citation and reference style used in written work submitted as part of coursework.
Points will be deducted for the use of Wikipedia or encyclopedic type sources. It is highly advised to utilize books, peer-reviewed journals, articles, archived documents, etc.
All submissions will be graded using the assignment rubric.
- Describe the primary changes in the security industry post the 9/11 terrorist attacks. In addition, compare and contrast security in the United States; pre-9/11 and post 9/11.
- What are the pros and cons of interviews versus anonymous hiring?
- Write a reflection essay about the impact of the philosophical mindset and Ancient Greek philosophy, as presented in this course, on your own views.
- Write about a time when you have been terminated or had to terminate someone.
- Discuss what you feel you can contribute to the course.
- What type of structure does Medisys have?
- Discuss Low Impact Buildings Assessing the Potential Uses of Fungal Mycelium in Construction.
- Write a paper on how Maslows Hierarchy of Needs relates to motivation.
- Discuss about the tale of the merchant and his wife and The tale of the ox and the donkey.
- What is United’s mission?