This assignment is the first step for your Final Paper in this course. Select one advertisement for a global product (i.e., a product that is marketed in more than one country).
In your paper
Describe the four types of segmentation strategies (i.e., demographic, psychographic, geographic, and behavioral). (Refer back to your readings in Week 2.)
Explain which types of segmentation strategy are used in the advertisements and why.
Evaluate how effectively the advertisement utilizes creative strategy as discussed in the Writing the Creative Strategy section in Chapter 8 of your text.
Note: The advertisement you use for this assignment can be from any medium (e.g., social media, TV, print, radio, etc.) of your choice. However, you will be required to use the same medium for your Final Paper in Week 5.
The Evaluating Advertisements Paper
Must be three to five double-spaced pages (approximately 900 to 1,500 words) in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
Must include a separate title page with the following:
Title of paper
Course name and number
Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- Music is a medium that has shaped the ages. As noted throughout your texts, social movements have existed and evolved through many methods and vehicles. Music is one of those vehicles and music represents more than entertainment. It has spoken for generations and exemplified belief systems.
- Evaluating Advertisements
- In 250-300 words, explain the Christian perspective of the nature of spirituality and ethics in contrast to the perspective of postmodern relativism within health care.
- Holistic Patient Teaching Project
- How would you justify the need to do qualitative research based on its merits for understanding the phenomenon? Explain.
- Projectile Motion
- alcohol and cannabis
- Christian world view/Case study End of life Decisions
- Based on the “Case Study: Healing and Autonomy” (file attached) and other required topic Resources, you will complete the “Applying the Four Principles: Case Study” document (file attached) that includes the following: