CASE STUDY SCENARIO:
MR AC IS A 72-YEAR-OLD MALE WHO IS ADMITTED TO YOUR EMERGENCY UNIT AFTER SUFFERING A MASSIVE STROKE THAT LEFT HIM UNRESPONSIVE AND UNABLE TO COMMUNICATE. HIS WIFE OF 48 YEARS IS AVAILABLE ALONG WITH THEIR ONE ADULT DAUGHTER. THE WIFE INFORMS YOU THAT THEY DON’T HAVE ANY ADVANCED DIRECTIVES, BUT SHE IS ” PRETTY SURE HER HUSBAND WOULD NOT WANT TO LIVE LIKE THIS”. HOWEVER, THEIR DAUGHTER IS ADAMANT HER DAD WOULD WANT TO BE KEPT ALIVE IN CASE THERE IS ANY CHANCE TO COME OF THIS.
(a) Review the Resources and consider the legal and ethical implications of prescribing prescription drugs, disclosure, and nondisclosure.
(b) Review the Scenario assigned
(c) Search specific laws and standards for prescribing prescription drugs and for addressing medication errors for your state or region, and reflect on these as you review the scenario assigned.
(d) Consider the ethical and legal implications of the scenario for all stakeholders involved, such as the prescriber, pharmacist, patient, and patient’s family.
(e) Think about two Strategies that you would use to guide your ethically and legally responsible decision-making in this scenario, including whether you would disclose any medication errors.
ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS ARE: WRITE A 2- TO 3- PAGE PAPER THAT ADDRESSES THE FOLLOWING:
(1) EXPLAIN the ethical and legal implications of the scenario you selected on all stakeholders involved, such as the prescriber, pharmacist, patient, and patient’s family.
(2) Describe strategies to address the disclosures and nondisclosure as identified in the scenario you selected. Be sure to reference laws specific to your state.
(3) Explain two strategies that you would use as a nurse to guide your decision-making in this scenario, including whether you would disclose your error. Be sure to justify your explanation.
(4) Explain the process of writing prescriptions, including strategies to minimize medical errors.
(5) Note: The college requires that all papers should include a Title page, Introduction, summary, and references. Please answer All parts of the Assignment Questions with reflective critical analysis and synthesis. Write clearly and concisely with no grammatical errors to current APA manual writing rules and style.
- Write the essay as a personal narrative .
- Explain how children react to when alienated species arrive on earth and what is the difference between humans and adults perspective on alien species?
- escribe the business, Business analysis/Strategy, competitor analysis, operating plan, mangement team(Myself) The financial plan/forecasts, financial statement.
- Describe the various CBT techniques you can employ to address both the client’s emotional and behavioral responses.
- Describe how you advanced in school and in life during this challenging pandemic year?
- Explain your analysis orally, using terminology and concepts introduced in this module.
- Describe strategies to address the disclosures and nondisclosure as identified in the scenario you selected.
- Compare and contrast the themes of cultural invisibility and implicit and explicit meanings between two movies of your choice.
- What changes do the embryo and fetus undergo during each trimester?
- What Makes Adolescents More Likely to Abuse Substances.