For this assignment, you are asked to write an 800-1,000 word rhetorical analysis of a text selected from one of the following options:
1. Use rhetorical analysis to better understand communication
Identify the unique features of the rhetorical situation for a communication artifact: communicator, audience, message
Identify rhetorical appeals including those based on credibility and trust (ethos), logic and evidence (logos), and emotion and empathy (pathos)
Identify at least 2-3 specific persuasive tactics or rhetorical strategies that are employed to develop rhetorical appeals
2. Create rhetorical analysis arguments
Argue how/why the text uses rhetorical strategies to fulfill (or fail to fulfill) its purpose for a particular audience.
Create arguments that employ claim, evidence, and reasoning patterns to communicate your ideas: identify specific rhetorical strategies and appeals and provide a thorough analysis of supporting examples
3. Utilize skills learned in Module 1
Include an appropriate amount of summary of the piece to orient your audience
Incorporate in-text citations in providing evidence for your claims, including at least one direct quote and at least one paraphrase
Apply correct MLA formatting to your document, in-text citations, and Works Cited page
- Describe patients rights, the civil commitment laws and the clinicians duty to warn.
- Explain your content using terminology and concepts introduced in this module.
- Identify the unique features of the rhetorical situation for a communication artifact: communicator, audience, message Identify rhetorical appeals including those based on credibility and trust (ethos), logic and evidence (logos), and emotion and empathy (pathos).
- What changes do you think might happen in the next 1020 years?
- Write a research on how smaller sites or implementing 45001 compared to larger sites and what do those implementations look like?
- Describe one patient care scenario where a safety or quality issue is apparent.
- What surgins and cyber security people are you including in the Delphi approach?
- What did you learn from creating and tracking a portfolio?
- What Everyone Should Know about Wealth and Prosperity , 2016).
- Describe the business, Business analysis/Strategy, competitor analysis, operating plan, mangement team(Myself).