In what ways does Alison and her family, particularly her parents, deal with discomfort? In your own opinion, could dealing with the discomfort (if it was even possible) have potential with “fixing” their family structure? Or was the family fated like a Greek tragedy for doom. you are going to find the book (Fun Home) online for answering this question.
- What do you think about the content of the newsletter?
- Discuss and analyze some aspect of the “Veto Message Regarding the Bank of the U.S.”
- Explain why Marx and Engels consider the industrial proletariat the only revolutionary class?
- Identify the key leaders, states, and non-state actors involved.
- What requirements do you think should be implimented for statewide, or nationwide, educational requirements?
- Explain the accuracies and inaccuracies of the movie.
- Discuss the depiction of selfishness in children and/or adults in the texts you have chosen; you may wish to discuss the reasons for selfish behavior, the social rules that determine when/if its acceptable to be selfish, and/or the effects of selfishness on a childs development and relationships.
- Explain the use of juxtaposition in “The Death of the Moth.”
- # 1 Do you agree or disagree with the authors thesis?
- In what ways does Alison and her family, particularly her parents, deal with discomfort?