1. A property manager must implement systems that address:
a. aiding with financial planning for tenant
b. specific areas of risk relating to property management
c. converting management properties into sale properties for the agency
2. If an agent manages a rental property on behalf of an owner for 6 months, the maximum letting fee the agent can charge is:
a. 1 week’s rent
b. 75% of 1 week’s rent
c. 50% of 1 week’s rent
d. fees are negotiable
3. It is important to screen tenant enquiries because you will…
a. find out exactly what the tenant requires and or wants
b. be able to match prospective tenants to available premises efficiently and effectively
c. be able assess an individual’s suitability for tenancy
d. all of the above
4. To assist a property manager in determining whether a tenant is suitable for tenancy, they can access electronic residential tenancy databases at TICA.
5. Keeping accurate records and documents will assist:
a. you at your employee review each year and may help you achieve a pay rise
b. in showing the lessor how hard you work
c. in providing evidence should a dispute arise during the term of the tenancy or residential service agreement or at the end of the agreeme
This Law Assignment has been solved by our Law Experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment Experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.