SCENARIO: You are a business manager of Paradigm Toys, a publicly held company that is a retailer and manufacturer of childrens toys. The board of directors has asked you to conduct an ethics audit of the company and report to the board if you find the need for ethics training.
REQUIREMENTS: A. Discuss the purpose of corporate social responsibility (CSR) in an organization.
1. Identify two primary and two secondary stakeholders that influence Paradigm Toys.
2. Analyze two ways that Paradigm Toys should meet their CSR for the primary and secondary stakeholders identified in part A1.
B. Reflect on the importance of ethical leadership by doing the following:
1. Explain why it is important for an organization to develop an ethical culture.
a. Discuss the role that Paradigm Toys leadership can play in fostering an ethical culture.
2. Explain the purpose of an ethics audit.
a. Discuss the value that an ethics audit could bring to Paradigm Toys.
C. Develop the ethical framework that you would use if you were faced with an ethical dilemma by doing the following:
1. Identify and analyze an ethical dilemma in a business setting.
Note: You may also choose an ethical dilemma you have witnessed at your current place of employment.
2. Evaluate two potential solutions to the ethical dilemma identified in part C1.
3. Explain which solution from part C2 you would recommend and why that solution would be the more ethical choice.
D. Create a proposal for implementing an ethics training program at Paradigm Toys by doing the following:
1. Identify three key topics that you would cover in your ethics training program.
a. Explain why you would include the three topics from part D1 in your training program.
2. Recommend a delivery method that you believe would be most effective for the training program.
a. Justify why the delivery method recommended in part D2 would be most effective for the training program.
E. Acknowledge sources, using in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
- Social and Familial Relationships in Selected Novels by Jennifer Johnston
- Discuss ways in which a human service professional can promote resiliency when a client or family experiences the type of adversity you identified above.
- Policy and Program Development
- In studying the subculture of a particular group, a sociologist must be accepted by the people and gain their trust. One such researcher is studying the people in an urban slum. She learns through their confidence that certain members of the community are involved in a car-theft ring. She does not report them to the police.
- Falls in Older Adults Living in an Assisted Living Community
- Describe the term global collaboration and its relevance to positive results in the automotive industry, as outlined in the chapter in discussing transactional and collaborative relationships.
- What are some of the current trends in place relative to life insurance?
- Reflective Account – Youth Justice
- In this scholarly paper, you are assigned a U.S. State (Arizona) and will write relevant APN statutes from the Nurse Practice Act and APN Rules and Regulations. You should compare and contrast practice environments between Arizona and New Jersey.
- Compare the missionaries from Things Fall Apart to the mining company in Radiance of Tomorrow.