When dealing with potential buyers, salespeople need to be able to identify:
a. buyers who are just looking
b. buyers who are motivated
c. buyers who have not yet organised finance
2. If an agency collects and records data/information on a person, under the Privacy Act 1988, can that person request that information?
3. Prior to listing a property for sale, the agent must:
a. conduct a physical inspection of the property
b. prepare a Sales Inspection Report for inclusion in the agency agreement
c. ensure a Contract for Sale has been prepared by the client’s solicitor/conveyancer
d. all the above
4. When selecting an appropriate time for an open home, is it best to hold the inspection:
a. on a weekend
b. on a weekday during business hours
c. after normal working hours
d. with 2 inspection times – i.e., morning and late afternoon
e. all the above
5. An agent must take reasonable steps to ensure that prospective buyers at open for inspections are aware that personal information is being collected.
6. When qualifying potential buyers, it is essential the salesperson be able to identify the key decision maker. Which of the following situation/s would a salesperson need to exercise caution?
a. when the salesperson is dealing with only one of a couple or business partnership.
b. when the buyer is borrowing money from a relative
c. when buyers’ agents or business associates are used as scouts
d. when another party is to be involved in the purchase
This Management Assignment has been solved by our Management Experts at TVAssignmentHelp. Our Assignment Writing Experts are efficient to provide a fresh solution to this question. We are serving more than 10000+Students in Australia, UK & US by helping them to score HD in their academics. Our Experts are well trained to follow all marking rubrics & referencing style.
Be it a used or new solution, the quality of the work submitted by our assignment Experts remains unhampered. You may continue to expect the same or even better quality with the used and new assignment solution files respectively. There’s one thing to be noticed that you could choose one between the two and acquire an HD either way. You could choose new assignment solution file to get yourself an exclusive, plagiarism (with free Turnitin file), expert quality assignment or order an old solution file that was considered worthy of the highest distinction.