List the virtues that were not practiced in the Volkswagen case study video. Aristotle, much like Plato, thought that virtues were not only good for the individual but for the community. Leaving aside the environmental issues and focusing on the individuals as well as the community, why might Aristotle take issue with what the company has done? Please focus on virtue ethics and the major components of the theory such as virtue, excess or deficiency, human flourishing, habituating the virtues, and eudaimonia. Please do not take time in the paper to discuss the cost-benefit analysis of the outcomes but rather focus on what Aristotle is concerned with which is becoming a virtuous individual and an excellent human being.
This is the Volswagon case study-https://youtu.be/Y5TvFY7xRDM
- “Who Framed Roger Rabit?” – 1988 (via Disney+)
- Obesity and Trends
- Volkswagen case study
- Analyze the disciplinary content in its own context and in relationship to the issues, questions, and positions of other disciplines.
- Museum of the Earth
- Difficulties in Enforcing the New York Convention (NYC) IN Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Member Nations
- Texas Judiciary
- How does emotion affect body language? Provide examples from the video and information from Chapter 8 to support your response.
- Wal-Mart: But We Do Give Them a 10% Employee Discount
- How is the technology currently being used in todays products and services?