Invest $100,000 of “funny money in twenty different companies. In ten different industries:
1.Technology and communications
10.Oil & gas
The minimum requirements for the Portfolio analysis:
1.Show your investments in twenty (20) well DIVERSIFIED investments.
2.Please indicate the industry or the specific section (i.e. gold, oil & gas, technology, entertainment, transportation, consumer goods, bio-technology, pharmaceuticals, etc.) that each investment represents.
3.The TOTAL Dollar amount of return (Profit/Loss.)
4.The percentage return.
5.Specify the holding period or duration of the investments in the portfolio
6.Show the percentage return calculated in the above item number 4 on an annualized basis.
7.State the top three (3) investments which had the BEST result based on the annualized return.
8.Write two (2) to three (3) lines explaining why your best selection outperformed the rest.
9.Specify which ones had the WORST results based on the annualized return.
10.Write two (2) to three (3) lines explaining why your WORST selection did so badly compared o the rest.
11.What did you learn from creating and tracking a portfolio?
12.Other comments and conclusions.
Please submit your portfolio in Microsoft Excel as well as the Print Screen of the Online Portfolio.
The above calculation must be shown in Excel.
Please summarize your findings in a 4-6 page APA formatted paper and explain how this data analysis could benefit companies. Be sure to provide good examples using the textbook and the internet.
- Describe patients rights, the civil commitment laws and the clinicians duty to warn.
- Explain your content using terminology and concepts introduced in this module.
- Identify the unique features of the rhetorical situation for a communication artifact: communicator, audience, message Identify rhetorical appeals including those based on credibility and trust (ethos), logic and evidence (logos), and emotion and empathy (pathos).
- What changes do you think might happen in the next 1020 years?
- Write a research on how smaller sites or implementing 45001 compared to larger sites and what do those implementations look like?
- Describe one patient care scenario where a safety or quality issue is apparent.
- What surgins and cyber security people are you including in the Delphi approach?
- What did you learn from creating and tracking a portfolio?
- What Everyone Should Know about Wealth and Prosperity , 2016).
- Describe the business, Business analysis/Strategy, competitor analysis, operating plan, mangement team(Myself).