Week 7 is a work week where you will have the week to finish up your rough draft of the annotated bibliography. This week you will prepare and turn in two documents: First, you will turn in a complete Works Cited list done in MLA Style. If you do not know MLA style, please watch the tutorial video:
There is also an explanation here:
Secondly, you will hand in a rough draft of your entire Annotated Bib. This is not so much for me to check for accuracy or to edit for you as it is for you to show your progress. If you have specific questions, please include them in the comments when you upload to D2L and I will respond.
If you are unsure of what an Annotated Bibliography looks like, you can go here for more information:
Ive also included a sample Annotated Bib on D2L.
The final version of the Annotated Bib is due next week, so use this week wisely to get it complete.
- What carefully considered steps can you take to apply this new knowledge personally and professionally? How might this new knowledge inform your perceptions and activities in a way that improves your instructional design and supports your diverse learnerscurriculum and pedagogy that includes assessment? What can you DO with what youve learned?
- Leadership and Managing
- Literary analysis on Girl by Jamaica Kincaid
- Organic foods/Natural supplements
- Which component of compensation is most essential to motivate executives to lead companies toward competitive advantage? Discuss your rationale. Please use two articles from SHRM website.
- What is wrong with America’s Healthcare System
- Peer Evaluation by rosalind
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Would Government Intervention be Helpful in a Classic Market Failure Faced by Colleges as a result of the Pandemic ?
- PTSD Amoung the Youth-Culture Views