Most employers who run forensic science laboratories generally require analysts to have a bachelors degree in a natural science or forensic science, but no nationally recognized standards exist for forensic science programs.
Forensic scientists take continuing education courses throughout their careers to keep up with advancements in the field. They can attend seminars, workshops and courses at colleges, technical schools, government agencies and professional organizations. The field is constantly updating as a result of newer technology that may be available and updated ways of analyzing DNA, so continuing education allows forensic scientists to stay up to date and relevant to the field.
What requirements do you think should be implimented for statewide, or nationwide, educational requirements?
please use in-text citations and references.
- Discuss and analyze some aspect of the “Veto Message Regarding the Bank of the U.S.”
- Explain why Marx and Engels consider the industrial proletariat the only revolutionary class?
- Identify the key leaders, states, and non-state actors involved.
- What requirements do you think should be implimented for statewide, or nationwide, educational requirements?
- Explain the accuracies and inaccuracies of the movie.
- Discuss the depiction of selfishness in children and/or adults in the texts you have chosen; you may wish to discuss the reasons for selfish behavior, the social rules that determine when/if its acceptable to be selfish, and/or the effects of selfishness on a childs development and relationships.
- Explain the use of juxtaposition in “The Death of the Moth.”
- # 1 Do you agree or disagree with the authors thesis?
- In what ways does Alison and her family, particularly her parents, deal with discomfort?
- Explain why cigarettes aren’t banned in the US?