1. identify which of the seven plots the film uses.
2. Abstraction – what is it and how is it used in the film
3. Implausible plausible – what is it and examples of how it is used
4. Medium – discuss the animation medium (computer animation, hand-drawn, claymation, etc.) How does that medium serve the story as opposed to another medium?
5. Art aesthetic – discuss the color, design, and any animation decisions that were made to help tell the story.
- “Who Framed Roger Rabit?” – 1988 (via Disney+)
- Obesity and Trends
- Volkswagen case study
- Analyze the disciplinary content in its own context and in relationship to the issues, questions, and positions of other disciplines.
- Museum of the Earth
- Difficulties in Enforcing the New York Convention (NYC) IN Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) Member Nations
- Texas Judiciary
- How does emotion affect body language? Provide examples from the video and information from Chapter 8 to support your response.
- Wal-Mart: But We Do Give Them a 10% Employee Discount
- How is the technology currently being used in todays products and services?