Professor (Business Ethics Assignment): I have curated the article below with challenging/stimulating questions or situations you could answer in the form of a slide deck not to exceed 6-8 pages. This will simulate you giving a snap presentation to your Board of Directors. Say you have 10 mins to present, so you need to make it short and impactful; 6-8 slides should be sufficient for you to get your point across. BE SURE to include supporting market data for your position.
See Article Below – Colleges Are Fueling the Pandemic in a Classic Market Failure: colleges face an existential crisis without the revenue from students on campus (room and board fees, event fees, tuition in some cases).
Two economists argue that Government intervention would be helpful. What do you think about this in general?
And, specifically, do you think WSU was right in closing the campus and offering remote classes only?
- What carefully considered steps can you take to apply this new knowledge personally and professionally? How might this new knowledge inform your perceptions and activities in a way that improves your instructional design and supports your diverse learnerscurriculum and pedagogy that includes assessment? What can you DO with what youve learned?
- Leadership and Managing
- Literary analysis on Girl by Jamaica Kincaid
- Organic foods/Natural supplements
- Which component of compensation is most essential to motivate executives to lead companies toward competitive advantage? Discuss your rationale. Please use two articles from SHRM website.
- What is wrong with America’s Healthcare System
- Peer Evaluation by rosalind
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Would Government Intervention be Helpful in a Classic Market Failure Faced by Colleges as a result of the Pandemic ?
- PTSD Amoung the Youth-Culture Views