1. Explain how the media attention to highlight the Klans violence and secrecy backfired and the tactics used by the Klan to combat the negativity.
2.Explain the idea of the Klans influence even though it is no longer a national organization.
3.Explain the differences between a constructive conflict or destructive conflict on democracy. Give specific examples from the three moments in American history discussed in the podcast.
4.Explain, using different examples in the podcast, the difference in partisan brains. How are our political views developed?
5. Explain how the value of the Constitution requires it to be applied to new circumstances.
6. Describe the effect of social movements on interpretations of the Constitution and the rights provided therein.
- Facing Marriages Today
- After thoroughly reading and further researching this case study, analyze the 3 phases of the crisis:
- Describe the argument to be addressed in your persuasive essay.
- Why is the Franco-Prussian war such a pivotal point in European history?
- Explain how the media attention to highlight the Klans violence and secrecy backfired and the tactics used by the Klan to combat the negativity.
- From Issue to Persuasion
- Using the management skills and practices that suit your team and its objectives can help to ensure the teams efficiency and productivity. Analyze the provided scenario to determine how management skills and practices can help support the team.
- Based on Attached CASE STUDY “Puma’s Basketball Reenty”
- Aplastic Anemia
- Which of the 7 habits are you already doing well and why?