POI: Stress management of parents with children hospitalized with a terminal illness
1. Briefly state your Phenomenon of Interest, and introduce the selected Concept Analysis article in one paragraph.
2. Conclude the introductory paragraph with a direct thesis statement that informs the reader of your purpose, or primary objective of the paper
3. A citation and reference should be included for the Concept Analysis article.
4. Attach a copy of the selected concept analysis article
1. Describe the origin of the theory or the published author’s (not yours) purpose for conducting the Concept Analysis.
2. Discuss the relevance of the Concept Analysis to your POI.
3. Discuss the transferability of the Concept Analysis to other phenomena of interest. The more widely the Concept Analysis can be applied, the greater its transferability.
4. Provide at least two (2) ) peer-reviewed references IN ADDITION to the Concept Analysis article (excluding textbooks
Identify the major concepts or elements of the selected Concept Analysis article, as described by Walker and Avant (2019), and discuss the following:
1. Concept: Identify the Concept.
2. Antecedents: Describe the antecedents and how the antecedents may be used to predict outcomes related to your POI.
3. Attributes: Describe the attributes and in what way the attributes are related to your POI.
4. Consequences: Describe the consequences and the effect of the consequences on your POI.
Support this section with at least three (3) peer-reviewed or scholarly references (excluding textbooks).
Construct a Concept Map of the major elements relevant to your Phenomenon of Interest, and include it as an appendix in your paper. The Concept Map should include the following:
1. Your phenomenon of interest
2. The Concept
1. Summarize the major points of the paper in one (1) paragraph.
2. No new information or new references should be included in this section.
1. Formal, scholarly writing style with no first-person language.
2. Writing should be clear and concise and free of grammatical and spelling errors
3. Organize work by headings
4. Writing should be free of APA 7th errors, including citations and references.
5. College of Nursing approved format for the title page.
6. A minimum of six (6) peer-reviewed references (excluding textbooks).
8. Paper not to exceed seven (7) pages (excluding title page, reference page, and any appendices).
9. Reference page with references no older than 5 years
The post 1. Briefly state your Phenomenon of Interest, and introduce the selected Concept Analysis article in one paragraph. 2. Conclude appeared first on study tools.