Learning Outcomes: Knowledge and Understanding tested in this assignment:
- Evaluate a range of theoretical perspectives supporting the concept of sustainability; corporate and government perspectives.
- Analyze the sustainability challenges that organizations create and/or face.
- Critically examine sustainable practices, measures, and evaluation techniques.
- Explore and debate current ethical and ecological challenges confronting public and private organizations.
- Compare and contrast a range of alternative national and global approaches to sustainability.
- Identify and explain major developments in national and global sustainability practice in the twenty-first century.
- Formulate and contextualize local and global strategies for sustainable futures for organizations & society
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Assignment Title: The Image and Reality of Corporate Responsibility
Description of the assignment: Students are required to write a critical evaluation of the corporate responsibility and socially irresponsible/pathological activities of a company of their choosing, as those activities relate to sustainability (in its holistic definition). Companies that you may not write your essay about include Coca-Cola and Starbucks because they will be used as models when demonstrating how to effectively approach this assignment.
The post 6BUS1210: Evaluate a range of theoretical perspectives supporting the concept of sustainability; corporate and government perspectives: Contemporary Issues in Ethics, Business and Sustainability Assignment, UOH, UK appeared first on Students Assignment Help UK.