– I will be attaching a rubric to follow exactly, as well as a sample paper.
– I am also going to copy here 2 questions found in the rubric with my responses that will help with the paper because it was more personal. Please use something like this and add on whatever you would like. Let me know if you have any questions.
1. A background of your existing relationship with the media, what forms of media you use (or maybe abuse) and how often you use them, how you assume you will utilize/depend on media in the future, and your pre-existing opinions of the media in general, before class.
I started using social media in 2011 so I have a strong relationship with it. I use instagram, Facebook, twitter and Snapchat. I also watch the news to keep up with current events. I think I will continue to utilize social media in the future to stay in contact with people around me. I always thought the media has been so controversial, and sometimes I find myself wanting to delete social media for that reason.
2. How have the above opinions/positions changed, or not, this semester; WHY? What was it that’s solidified your POV, fundamentally changed it, altered it slightly, or anything else? Was there anything from this semester that you have found particularly impactful or memorable?
By taking this class I have realized how controversial the media is, especially during current times. I feel that my views on the media continue to change as the years go by because our world is constantly changing. I do not think my views have fully changed but I have chosen to be more careful when using social media apps.
The post – I will be attaching a rubric to follow exactly, as well as a sample paper.
– I appeared first on Skillful essays | Professional essay writing services.