Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the use of telehealth has become an important means of facilitating health care delivery. Telehealth may be used for prevention and health promotion, acute illness, management of chronic conditions, or remote patient monitoring. Telehealth may include telepharmacy, teleradiology, telepsychiatry, teledermatology, and other services.
Create a 15- to 18-slide presentation, with detailed speaker notes, explaining the evidence surrounding telehealth. Do the following:
- Provide an overview of evidence-based practice and the steps involved.
- Explain the responsibilities of the baccalaureate-prepared nurse related to health care delivery.
- With a focus on the role of a BSN-prepared nurse during the pandemic and adapting to the changes in health care delivery
- Identify telehealth benefits, limitations, and barriers to its implementation and use.
- Describe ways that nurses can enhance the use of evidence-based practices in telehealth.
Include a minimum of 3 scholarly sources from the University Library.