Prepare narrated slides (or voice-over slides) presenting its project. You can use Google, Zoom, WebEx, PowerPoint, or other software to prepare the presentation. Make sure you save it and then submit/share on Canvas. You are free to organize the presentation in a way that suits you best, but you need to address the seven main points that you address in the paper:
1. Amazon company and its main topic is “Social Responsibility.”
2. Amazon’s Industry analysis
3. Amazon’s Analysis of resources and capabilities
4. Amazon’s Competitive landscape
5. Conducting Amazon’s Trusted Research
6. Recommendations about Amazon
7. Amazon’s Return on Investment
Your presentation is your sales pitch. Use visual aids as much as you can to help you convey your message. In addition:
• Your presentation cannot exceed 15-17 minutes. Practice to make sure the talk is within this time frame. Visuals (i.e., graphs, color, etc.) will help you get your points across clearly and concisely.
• You will be graded on the content of your presentation, not merely the style. However, a poorly presented talk may make it difficult to understand the content.