Review the Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRN) scope of…
Review the Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (APRN) scope of practice as defined by your practice state. Answer the following questions:
- Share your findings of how your state defines an APRNs scope of practice.
- Why are Standardized Procedures required for APRNs to practice?
- List two (2) safeguards that Standardized Procedures provide the APRN.
- Do Standardized Procedures need to include information about the furnishing of drugs and devices?
- List three (3) patient scenario examples where you would feel compelled to collaborate with your supervising physician and why.