The interim submission represents the most important ‘staging post’ in the process. It will provide an opportunity for you to receive detailed feedback on your progress and further guidance on what you need to do to complete the module output.
The interim submission is a formal submission that will be assessed in accordance with the criteria outlined below. Provided your interim submission is appropriate, then it will be perfectly acceptable to include most of the content of your interim submission in your final submission
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
The interim submission will be expected to be around 3000 words in length and should incorporate the following elements:
- a clear title for your dissertation or work-related project
- a rationale for the selection of the topic
- your research aim and objectives are expressed in terms of:
- aim ()
- either proposition(s) or key question(s) if required
- a literature review (i.e. a first draft of the literature review which you expect to include in your final submission)
- an outline of your proposed research method(s), explaining the design and anticipated approach to your primary data collection (this is essential as it will indicate whether you have chosen appropriately and will also provide sufficient time for your Supervisor to advise you)
- a comprehensive bibliography and reference sections
- a proposed chapter structure
- a timetable for the remaining work required to complete your dissertation.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
The post The interim submission represents the most important ‘staging post’ in the process It will provide an opportunity for you to receive detailed feedback on your progress: Construction Management, UOB, UK appeared first on Students Assignment Help UK.