- There are three Reflective Journal activities (Weeks 1, 3, and 7).
- The journals are to reflect your experiences and opinions, so there are no right or wrong answers.
- Review the previous weeks before writing your journal.
Write a 1-page journal entry (approximately 250 words) in which you:
- Describe at least one situation where you witnessed stereotypes being displayed.
- Explain how you dealt with those experiences.
- Complete the page/word amount requirement.
- Write with clarity, following mechanics and formatting requirements.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- No sources are required for this journal, unless you are quoting or paraphrasing from a source.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required assignment page length.