**I will attach introduction and literature review so that you can have an idea of how to make the research design for theresearch proposal:
Your task is to:
• Precisely restate your research problem(s)/question(s). Discuss the ways in which your
research will fulfill any of the purposes of research mentioned in class and in the text. Which
purpose is most important to your topic?
• Include the following elements of your research design:
o What is your mode of observation (e.g., experiment, survey, content analysis)?
o How will you collect your data? Examples:
• If you are designing a survey, what types of questions will you ask?
o What is your population of interest?
o Do you have a sampling frame? If so, what is it? How will you select your sample?
What kind of sampling technique will you use? What unit of analysis best fits your
project, and why?
o What type of timeline is best for studying your topic, and why?
o If you plan to conduct qualitative research, discuss the following issues (be as detailed
and specific as possible):
• Clearly define the theoretical constructs you will be using.
• What is the main concept you are investigating?
• What other concepts will be examined (note the concepts’ potential
frequencies, magnitudes, structures, processes, causes, and consequences)?
• Are you going to use the grounded theory approach? If so, how so? If not,
what other type(s) of qualitative analysis will you conduct (e.g., conversation
o If you plan to conduct quantitative research, discuss the following issues (be as
detailed and specific as possible):
• Clearly state your hypotheses.
• Identify and operationalize your variables.
• What are the levels of measurements of the variables?
• Identify the independent variables and the dependent variable.
• Identify the strengths and weaknesses of your design.
oFinally, write a concluding paragraph that summarizes the research design and
The post **I will attach introduction and literature review so that you can have an idea appeared first on Skilled Papers.