You are asked to write a 3-4 page (double spaced) film analysis paper. This type of paper is called a “thematic essay” These are the steps to take:
1. Choose a film (or television show) that is related to technology.
2. Research background information about the film (when was it made, actors, summary of plot)
3. Determine a theme that you notice throughout the chosen film
Outline of paper:
– Background information (of film)
-Thesis (introduce your main theme)
-3 to 4 points of the film that support your theme. Make sure to use specific examples found in the film.
– Restated thesis and summary of main points
– Final thought: how does the film reflect real-life issues in our society? (how does it connect to reality)
The post You are asked to write a 3-4 page (double spaced) film analysis paper. This type appeared first on Skilled Papers.