I am doing a paper on Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD) for this paper.
My research question associated with this paper is “What role does the family dynamic play in the
development of Oppositional Defiant Disorder?”
For my research method, I have chosen to use both the qualitative and quantitative methods.
The following critical elements must be addressed and labeled for this paper:
• State the chosen research method or methods used; are they qualitative, quantitative, or both?
• Discuss why the chosen method or methods are best for the research topic or evaluation of the intervention.
• Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the research design and why it is the best design for the proposed study or evaluation of the intervention.
• Select valid and reliable data-collection tools for the research questions (and research design) or develop data-collection tools and explain how validity
and reliability will be determined.
• Support the selection of the population and sampling procedures.
• Describe the process used to collect data from recruitment to consent to data collection; this should include ethical considerations and mitigation.
• Explain the proposed data-analysis process, including any transcription and transformation of data for analysis, as well as the use of tools, including
software, for analysis.
• Select and justify statistical analysis and/or processes for qualitative analysis; be sure to discuss methods for ensuring reliability of qualitative analysis if
• Explain the limitations and assumptions connected to the research.
• Propose how the findings will be disseminated to relevant stakeholders, users, and interested parties.
I have included an attachment of the rubric and my prior paper associated with this topic.
The post I am doing a paper on Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD) for this paper.
My re appeared first on Skilled Papers.