HLSC 220 Health Care Ethics Essay Assessment Help
- Number of Words: 1600
- Topic: HLSC 220
- Document Type: Essay (any type)
- Subject: Medical & Nursing
- Number of Words: 1600
- Citation/Referencing Style: APA 7th
The purpose of this assessment is for students to demonstrate the capacity to develop an ethical argument/s based around the four bio-ethical principles: autonomy, justice, beneficence, and non-maleficence. Students will use their chosen topic to develop a sound ethical argument.
Three topics will be available for you on LEO. You will select one of these topics and construct a written essay. You are encouraged to choose a topic that you feel is important to you and that you feel passionate about. In relation to your selected topic:
- Consider the application of the bioethical principles that have been discussed in the unit.
- Consider the application of ethical theories and other ethical concepts to the chosen topic.
- Based on the evidence, construct a written discussion that clearly presents these ethical considerations and the ethical dilemma/s. You need to discuss both sides of the argument/s.
- Based on the evidence determine and then specify your ethical stance.
- Present your work in a formal academic essay using APA referencing that includes an introduction, discussion, and conclusion
Introduction: Provides an introduction and brief background to the topic and ethical discussion identifies the ethical stance to be argued.
Body: Provides the content of the ethical arguments incorporating diverse perspectives on the bioethical principles, ethical theories, other ethical concepts.
Conclusion: identifies the key ethical points argued and re-iterates the ethical stance taken. Does not introduce new ideas.
Reference List: Includes all the sources identified within the essay. Use APA 7th edition.
Assessment Task 3: Written Essay
- People engaging in lifestyle behaviours detrimental to health should not be eligible for organ transplantation.
- Intensive care services should not be available to people older than 75 years.
- Sex selection should be a parental right.
- Childhood immunisation should be mandatory in Australia.
If you are seeking HLSC 220 Health Care Ethics Assessment Answers? Then visit us; we provide Nursing Assignment Help by professional writers. Assignmenthelpaus.com helps students to cope with any essay writing difficulty. Despite providing Essay Writing Help Online at a reasonable price, we never compromise on the quality of the delivered papers.
For REF… Use: #getanswers2002151
The post HLSC 220 Health Care Ethics Assessment Answers appeared first on Assignment Help Australia Site.