Consider the following conceptual schema of an operational database owned by a multinational real estate company. The database contains information about the real estate properties offered for sale, owners of the properties, potential buyers who are interested in the properties, and real estate agents involved in selling the properties.
Whenever a property is put on the market by an owner, a description of the property is entered into an operational database. Whenever a property is purchased, its description is removed from an operational database.
The real estate company would like to create a data warehouse to keep information about the finalized real estate transactions, properties involved in the transactions, sellers/owners, and agents involved in the real estate transactions. The real estate company would like to use a data warehouse to implement the following classes of analytical applications.
(1) Find the total number of real estate properties sold per month, year, street, city, country, and agent involved.
(2) Find an average asked price of real estate properties sold per month, year, street, city, country, and agent involved.
(3) Find an average final price of real estate properties sold per month, year, street, city, country, and agent involved.
(4) Find an average period of time on the market of real estate properties sold per month, year, street, city, country, and agent involved.
(5) Find the total number of times each real estate property has been sold in a given period of time.
(6) Find the total number of buyers interested in purchases of real estate properties sold per day, month, year, street, city, country, and agent involved.
Conceptual modeling of a data warehouse An objective of this task is to create a conceptual schema of a sample data warehouse domain described below. Read and analyze the following specification of a data warehouse domain.
A person is represented as either a patient or a medical worker or an administration worker. Medical and administration workers work in the medical facilities that have a name, address, and possibly (not obligatory) specialization. Each medical worker is described as a unique staff number at a facility, name, address, and phone number.
A patient visits a medical facility for the service of a health problem. Each service involves a patient, a medical worker, and an administration worker. The service can be a diagnosis, treatment, or checkup. A description and date of each service are recorded. Time spent on service and the costs are recorded as well.
A patient is eligible for his or her company health care benefits. Patient data includes name, id number (social security number), address (street, city, state, zip), and phone.
A medical worker must hold one or more credentials that are granted to work in a particular medical facility. Doctors are allowed to deliver diagnoses and give treatment based on their specialization Paramedics are allowed to deliver only emergency diagnoses and treatment for any type of life-threatening problem. Nurses do not deliver a diagnosis, but they do participate in treatment, particularly if the patient must be prepared for surgery or remain at the facility overnight.
Implementation of a table with a complex column type (0NF table) in Hive
Assume that we have a collection of semi-structured data with information about the employees (unique employee number and full name) the projects they are assigned to (project name and percentage of involvement) and their programming skills (the names of known programming languages). Some of the employees are on leave and they are not involved in any project. Also, some of the employees do not know any programming languages. Few sample records from the collection are listed below.
010,Robin Banks| |C,Rust
009,Robin Hood| |
(1) Implement HQL script solution3.hql that creates an internal relational table to store information about the employees, the projects they are assigned to (project name and percentage of involvement), and their programming skills.
(2) Include into the script INSERT statements that load sample data into the table. Insert at least 5 rows into the relational table created in the previous step. Two employees must participate in a few projects and must know a few programming languages. One employee must participate in a few projects and must not know any programming languages. One employee must know a few programming languages and must not participate in any projects. One employee must not know programming languages and must not participate in the projects.
(3) Include into the script SELECT statements that list the contents of the table.
Buy high-quality essays & assignment writing as per particular university, high school or college by Singapore Writers
The postappeared first on .