FINM024 Corporate Social Responsibility Assessment Task
- Number of Words: 2000
The Assessment Task
Critically assess the extent to which composition of the board of directors impacts ESG reporting and board effectiveness across the globe.
Environmental, social, and governance (ESG) reporting has increasingly been seen as a critical part of financial reports that encourage companies to focus on corporate social responsibility (CSR) and ecological sustainability issues and thus important aspects of the board of directors’ monitoring and strategic tasks (Lokuwaguge & Heenetigala, 2017) that theories and academic studies have shown to be critical factors in ensuring board effectiveness (Gabrielsson, Calabro & Huse, 2016; Kakabadze, Goyal & Kakabadze, 2018; Veldman, 2019). Consequently, there has been greater pressure on organisations to enhance their ESG reporting.
Your task is to review the theoretical, regulatory, and empirical literature on the relationship between board composition variables (e.g., board size, board independence, board diversity (age, gender, nationality, knowledge and skills), ESG reporting and board effectiveness to critically assess the extent to which the composition of the board of directors’ impacts ESG reporting and board effectiveness across the globe. Your essay should be structured as follows
On successful completion of this assessment, you will be able to:
- Critically appraise the framework underlying governance law and practice in a national and international context.
- Evaluate the academic underpinning, nature and importance of corporate governance and ethical behaviour and recognise governance problems to offer solutions.
- Assess the requirement for, and impact of, financial reporting on a wide range of stakeholders.
- Research and communicate complex and leading-edge issues in CSR and governance, in an appropriate format.
- Quality of introduction.
- Quality of understanding, analysis and evaluation of theoretical frameworks, regulatory requirements, and empirical studies.
- Quality of critical assessment (argument, evaluation, and synthesis) of the extent to which the composition of the board of directors’ impacts ESG reporting and board effectiveness across the globe.
- Quality of conclusion and recommendations.
- Professional and academic quality of written work and accuracy of referencing.
If you are a student and looking for FINM024 Corporate Social Responsibility Assessment Essay Writing Help? No need to worry; we have MBA certified Best Assignment Writers who assist you with plagiarism free content at a reasonable price. Assignmenttask.com provides Assignment Answers Online to students. We assure to provide you with the quality assignment help that can lead to an impressive grade.
For REF… Use: #getanswers2002163
The post FINM024 Corporate Social Responsibility Assessment Essay Question appeared first on Get 24/7 Homework Help Solution.