The 21st century has witnessed a strong outbreak of the covid epidemic worldwide. COVID-19 has had an immediate impact on our daily lives, enterprises, and global commerce and mobility. The global economic slowdown has resulted from governments throughout the world being obliged to implement harsh measures to stop the spread of the virus, including executive closures, quarantines, and limitations on mobility and social connections. Most commercial enterprises and transport services in European countries, including Ukraine, were forced to close entirely, which led to a wave of bankruptcies and increased unemployment and business losses (Boronos et al., 2020). As a result, the economies of the majority of nations may experience severe long-term negative effects from a decline in business performance.
Therefore, as an assistant within the strategic development team of the organization, this is a small project to research the issue of “ The resilience of business workforce ” after Covid-19 pandemic in 24h online advertising joint stock company. In order to gather information and identify the lessons learnt from the pandemic, the project will include performing fact-based research. Using these helps managers decide which actions should be taken first so as to develop a business workforce recovery strategy. Simultaneously, it is to evaluate the effectiveness of the strategy and personal development process when implementing the project.
Do You Need Assignment of This Question
Stages of the project lifecycle and evaluate the stages of the PLC and the factors
Projects are actions that are conducted to fulfill the production of a distinctive service or product; hence, actions that are performed to complete ordinary tasks are not considered projects (Juneja, n.d).
The processes necessary for managers to effectively manage a project from inception to conclusion are outlined in the project lifecycle. The project lifecycle contains four phases: initiating, planning, executing, and closing (4 Phases of the Project Management Lifecycle Explained, 2022).
The first step of the project life cycle is the initiation phase, which is when the project begins. It gives a summary of the project as well as the tactics needed to achieve the targeted outcomes. It is during this stage that the project’s viability and business value are assessed (Brown, 2022). The first step is taken when the manager starts meeting with employees and partners to discuss defining goals and understanding the purpose of the project. The planning phase establishes a set of plans that will assist your team in navigating the implementation and closure phases. The program you’ve established thus far will undoubtedly assist you in integrating economics, reliability, risk, modification, and timeline (Brown, 2022). It’s a complicated stage and there are a lot of plans regarding the project that the administrator needs to bring out a strategy that can solve problems in time. The next step of the PLC is the executing phase. Putting the plans into practice and keeping the team on track is what project execution entails. Tracking and monitoring progress, maintaining quality, limiting risk, managing inventory, and utilizing data to guide your decisions are all examples of what this entails (4 Phases of the Project Management Lifecycle Explained, 2022). The end of the project life cycle is the closing phase and this is also the time when managers need to focus on monitoring and testing the final product before delivering it to the customer. Then it’s time to draw the strengths and weaknesses of the project to draw lessons for future projects. At the same time, the process of recognizing the good and bad sides of the project also makes the partner more confident in the professionalism and dedication of the organization (Brown, 2022).
Phases in project life cycle
Apply in our project
Starting the project
– Build the project statement.
– Define the specific scope of the project in many aspects: aims, objectives, scope, timeline, features.
– Conduct a feasibility analysis from many factors to consider the effectiveness of the project ( the financial potential, the legal economic factors…).
– Clarify the information and influence of partners and stakeholders on the project.
– Examine the previously agreed and qualified aspects to deploy a project.
– Declare the project and establish the teams.
The project manager at Viva 24h company needs to make a project statement for the basis and direction of activities. It clearly states that the aim of the project is to study the recovery status of the business workforce in our company after the Covid-19 pandemic. Next, the manager conducts a feasibility analysis from factors such as the financial state, legal and the way of operation following the process of the project. In this stage, the project stakeholders are clearly identified including: Internal stakeholders (Sales team, Technical team, Marketing team, Operations team, Project team members),
External stakeholders (Investor 24h group with the representative is chairman Phan Minh Tam, customers: 30shine, Vinamilk, FLC, Vinhomes, Bamboo Airways, Vietnam Airlines, Dược phẩm Thái Minh, Dược phẩm Trung ương 3, Bệnh viện Hồng Ngọc, Honda… , partners: BPO Mat Bao Joint Stock Company, Vietnam Television VTV, Vietnam Satellite Digital Television Company Limited (K+). Based on the principles and aspects discussed above, the project team finds that it is fully qualified for the project to be initiated. At this time, all project members are divided into small groups and work together to achieve a common goal.
Organizing and preparing
Proposal & Preparation
– Design fully project management plans (aims & objectives, scope, time, cost, resources, quality, risk, communication).
– Outline the necessary and critical resources ( human resources, finance, and materials… ) to operate the project.
– Provide resources such as technology, finance, management software and environment to monitor the quality of the project.
– Anticipate potential risks and come up with appropriate solutions.
– Prepare the budget plan, evaluate financial costs and benefits from the project.
– The plan needs to be approved by the project sponsor.
– The project manager Viva 24h begins to design the detailed project management plans about all the factors. Firstly, the administrator needs to repeat aims & objectives so that all project members understand it. Secondly, the project’s scope is clarified and the total scope of work represented in the work breakdown structure diagram including deliverables and work packages.
Implementing and executing
Reporting & Controlling
– Gather the right resources for each project team.
– Carry out the actual activities according to the plan.
– Reporting on a project’s progress
– Organize regular meetings to accurately update project status during the execution stage and provide solutions to solve problems if it occurs.
– Testing the final product and the outcomes of the project transferred to customers.
Closing the project
Report & Present
Review & Feedback
– Report on the performance of the project based on the comparison with the objectives at the beginning point.
– Present the entire project and specify the outcomes for all stakeholders.
– Draw lessons to make changes in the future so as to enhance the effectiveness of the next projects.
Buy Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
The postappeared first on .