1. SELECTION OF INDIVIDUAL CASE (ENTERPRISE): The students will decide on an enterprise ecosystem that they will examine for the whole semester.
2. INDIVIDUAL REPORT: The students will select a specific topic * and will decide on a paper which builds on this topic, by making research in the academic business literature. Each student will write a report that addresses the questions concerning the selected paper and cases.
• Brief synopsis of the basics of the paper: theoretical argument, major propositions/hypotheses, research methods (if empirical), main empirical results, theoretical and empirical implications of the study. (25 pts)
• Student’s assessment of strengths and weaknesses of the paper (25 pts)
• Definition of student’s selected topic and the relevance of this paper to student’s selected topic (25 pts)
• Definition of student’s selected enterprise ecosystem case (components, frames, stakeholders and the relationship between them) and the relevance of this paper to student’s selected case (25 pts)
The postfirst appeared on .