social determinant of health and e-Artefacts
I will need to do an ePortfolio
The social determinant of health I have chosen is disability
You will choose 1 social determinant of health (social class, gender, age, race and ethnicity, sexuality, disability, employment, occupation/profession, education, housing, etc.) and will collect e-Artefacts (photographs/images, audio/video files, maps, figures, graphics, journal papers, etc.) to show how they impact on health inequalities and contribute to understanding health outcomes in the UK (1500 words plus 3 e-Artefacts)
* Choose ONE (and ONLY ONE) social determinant of health (for example, social class, gender, age, race/ethnicity, sexuality, migration, education, employment, occupation/profession, housing, etc.) and relate it to health inequalities in the UK
* Choose three e-Artefacts for your social determinant of health (e-Artefact one, e-Artefact two and e-Artefact three)
* Write a short analysis for each e-Artefact – How does each e-Artefact represent your social determinant and its impact on health inequalities?
* e-Artefact 1 must be/show quantitative data
* e-Artefact 2 must be/show quantitative or qualitative data related to the Report: Marmot, M., et al. (2020) Health Equity in England: The Marmot Review 10 Years on, The Health Foundation: Institute of Health Equity (access through BREO). Or click on the link Health Equity in England: The Marmot Review 10 Years On – The Health Foundation
* e-Artefact 3 must be/show qualitative data
The order was placed through a short procedure (customer skipped some order details).
Please clarify some paper details before starting to work on the order.
Type of paper and subject
Number of sources and formatting style
Type of service (writing, rewriting, etc)
The postappeared first on .